Haji Oh is an artist who utilizes techniques such as weaving, dyeing, tying, and stitching based on textile and fiber arts. Through her art, Oh attempts to shed light on the untold histories and stories of women and unnamed individuals whose lives have touched hers. The primary concept underlying her work--also reflected in her creative process--is to “unravel memories and re-weave them” in order to trace “silent-memories”. In recent installations, she has used photographs, texts and sounds, along with textiles.
- 2023.3.24-5.20 KANTEN 観展：The Limits of History @apexart, NYC, USA
- 2023.2.4-4.1 TEXTURE @ Canberra Contemporary Art Space
- 2022.12.1-3.26 Roppongi Crossing 2022: Coming & Going @ Mori Art Museum
- 2022.10.5: Artist talk at Australian National University
- 2022.5.2-11 Bundanon Artist in Residence Program に参加